[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.2.1 released

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex
Wed Jul 6 08:37:58 CEST 2005

* Craig Ringer <craig at postnewspapers.com.au> [2005-07-06 12:22:20 +0800]:

> On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 17:21 -0600, Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
>
> > If you are not running Debian Sid (unstable) you really need to read that page
> > to see how you could quickly rebuild the package as the gcc-3.x to gcc-4.0
> > transition has just started in Debian.
> >
> > Please don't hesitate to ask, suggest, or just voice your opinion on debian
> > scribus packages :)
>
> How hard are Debian packages to autobuild ?  I have a dual Xeon running
> Sarge at work, so I could probably produce Sarge-friendly packages fpr
> the releases (maybe even nightlies) there.
>
> --
> Craig Ringer

Craig,

I'm in the process of learning how to set up pbuilder environments for
sarge/etch/sid + hopefully ubuntu hoary/breezy on a dual-Xeon system. I'll
keep you posted on the progress. Hopefully it'll work fine and I'll get
packages built for every Debian-related system that was mentioned on this
Mailing List as being used for Scribus work :)

Cheers,

Alex.