[Scribus] Aqua snapshot, Ghostscript

zee zeekey
Wed Jul 6 01:40:09 CEST 2005

OK..I think I understand that..
I pasted "/sw/bin/gs" into  scribus' prefs under External Tools, in
that first field which
initially just contained "gs"

When I re-launched Scribus, I no longer got the "no ghostscript"
warning.

Maybe things are OK now, but when I import an eps into a picture box, I
don't see the eps graphic, and I can't manipulate or activate the
picture box.

So...not sure if things are set up correctly.