[Scribus] Aqua snapshot

Thomas Koll tomk32
Tue Jul 5 19:18:43 CEST 2005

Am 05.07.2005 um 19:12 schrieb Jan Ulrich Hasecke:
>> Since there aren't many bug reports coming in recently I'm going
>> to take it easy with future improvements. Still on the plate are:
>>

> Is it a known (Tiger?) bug that child windows does not always stay
> in front? When I popup the story editor it gets behind the main
> window, so that I must take it away to reach the story editor.

That bug is know, and common among Linux-Software being ported to
MacOSX...
I solved that problem by mapping "Alle Fenster" to one of the
Kurzbefehle, Ctrl-F10 in my case.

Systemeinstellungen -> Dashboard&Exposee

ciao, tom
--
Using Scribus Aqua-avox on MacOSX Tiger
Done with Scribus: http://de.wikipedia.org/Wikipedia:WikiReader_Digest