[Scribus] Cutting/pasting in Story Editor

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Jan 31 03:12:53 CET 2005

I don't know why I never tried before, but today I tried to use Story
Editor to cut a section of text in a frame, then paste it into another
frame, except that Story Editor has no capability of doing that... (with
the 29 Jan cvs)

Why is that? Seems like an elemental thing -- I wouldn't even care if it
only pasted the text without its associated formatting features, but
just picked up the ones from the new frame.  Am I missing some clipboard
function?  Cutting/pasting in the main window works, but can be funky
sometimes to select just what you want.

Greg