[Scribus] "A Free DTP Studio" - Scribus featured in SVM Mac (France)

Carol Kankelborg cckborg1
Thu Jan 27 05:34:19 CET 2005

I just visited the SVM mac site (http://svmmac.vnunet.fr/). You can search
their articles. The Feb. issue is not available on-line yet, but I bet it will be
soon.

As an added bonus, from the SVM Mac site I learned I shouldn't download
iTunes 4.7.1 due to a bug in the CD insert printing function. Thanks, Louis.

Carol

Carol Kankelborg                                         cckborg1 at kankelborg.net