[Scribus] Printer dialog - no duplex

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Tue Jan 25 14:12:34 CET 2005

>Hi Craig,
>
>I found a workaround: writing the two pages I want into a pdf and
>printing the pdf from Windows to A3 allows combining them. However,
>somehow a strange margin appears around the pages, i. e. they are
>slightly smaller than A4, say 5 % or so.

I've experienced the same. In my case, it was a printing settings
from Acrobat. There is an option as to adjust automatically to paper
size. This option is not mercyful with pages that could print without
it, so you might as well give it a try and force Acrobat to print
your file with this option unchecked.

HTH

Louis