[Scribus] Indentation

robert robert
Tue Jan 25 05:01:30 CET 2005

On Monday 24 January 2005 12:14, Thomas R. Koll wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 05:44:09PM +0100, Pier Luigi Cinquantini wrote:
> > Hi,
> > a technical question.
> > Is it possible to have a right and a left indentation?
> > (To show a quotated text).
>
> Uhmm, in my 1.2.1 there's both in Properties->Form

If I understand your response, it's under Properties -> Shape in my copy
(1.2.2cvs). However, this probably isn't what the Pier wants. My guess is he
wants to format just a single paragraph (or two) with both sides indented.
This is a perfect application for paragraph styles. However, you can only
adjust the left margin, not the right in the paragraph styles dialog box.
There is a bug filed on this. Your solution indents the whole frame, not just
individual paragraphs.
--
Fail to learn history-repeat it.
Fail to learn rights-lose them.