[Scribus] quotation marks?

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Mon Jan 24 21:51:48 CET 2005

tobid a ?crit :

> Hi all,
> how can i insert the correct quotation marks in scribus (in german 99
> 66)? if i try to insert special characters in the text editor the
> programm crashs.

Hi Tobid,

I would suggest you use OO.org to edit your text and insert the
quotation marks in a (maybe) easier way, as well as typographic
apostrophe and the like. Then import in Scribus this .sxw file (uncheck
the "text only" option). Unless there would be a font/glyph issue, the
quotation marks will be imported.

If you've already gone too far to do that or simply if you don't want to
to it like that, then I suggest you use the Find/Replace menu in Scribus
to change these quotes.

As for why the program crashes while inserting special characters, this
is beyond my knowledge...

HTH

Louis