[Scribus] Printer dialog - no duplex

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Jan 24 17:48:01 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 17:36 +0100, Eilert wrote:

> Now I found that when I say "kprinter" for the printer, in kprinter I
> can reach all options I was looking for (duplex, sorting...).

Yep. You should have all or most of the same options directly in scribus
when CUPS support is enabled.

> Do you know a way of writing the pages to separate ps-files and combine
> them on a single A3 landscape page?

You could always use mpage (from psutils, IIRC, or possibly separate) to
do it. I think you'd be better off seeing if you can do it when Scribus
is built with CUPS support first, though.

--
Craig Ringer