[Scribus] Compile error 1.2.1 on Ubuntu

Malte Cornils malte
Tue Jan 18 00:29:21 CET 2005

Hello Joszef,

Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 20:28 schrieb Jozsef Mak:
> Thanks for the help. Indeed the --with-qt-includes=/usr/local/qt/include
> and the
> --with-qt-libs=/usr/local/qt/lib options took care with the configuration
> part. But when i run the 'make' command i get the following error messages.
> i don't know what to make out of them. Any idea?
>

> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[3]: *** [scribus] Error 1
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/mak/programs/scribus-1.2.1/scribus'
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/mak/programs/scribus-1.2.1/scribus'
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mak/programs/scribus-1.2.1'
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> mak at ubuntu:~/programs/scribus-1.2.1 $

Unfortunately, the error in the collect2 (and the following lines) just
indicate earlier errors. We'd need the output before those lines that
generated the error.

Either publish the complete buildlog (but not per electronic mail, it's
probably rather large) or get some more lines above and post them. You could
also send me the complete gzipped buildlog via private mail, though I cannot
guarantee an answer - there's more people on the list able to help.

-Malte