[Scribus] 1.2.1 - triple vision?

Ciro A. Soto cirosoto
Sat Jan 15 01:02:53 CET 2005

Craig,
thank you for your help.
I did this in the directory where scribus source is:
make uninstall
rm -rf /usr/local/lib/scribus/
rm -rf /usr/lib/scribus
which scribus (.... nothing around)
then I did:
./configure
make
make install
fired up scribus, and got the same triples as before.
what else can I look at?
thank you... Ciro

=====