[Scribus] Scribus 1.2.1 crashes : Solved!

Martin Costabel costabel
Sat Jan 15 00:37:40 CET 2005

Martin Costabel wrote:

> Plinnell wrote:
> []
>
>>  However, that brings a question: Is color management being enabled by
>> default ?
>

> I don't think so. As I see it, the problem shows up when an earlier
> version of Scribus was already configured for color management. But I
> don't yet understand why it wants to select the Gray profile, because if
> the color management was activated, a profile must have been selected,
> too. For some reason this is then forgotten.

I have to correct this now. The crash happens even when the color
management is *not* enabled. If suffices that the Gray profile appears
greyed-out in the list. So it can (or will) happen even on a new
installation if the "Generic Gray Profile" is alphabetically first among
the available non-CMYK profiles. It seems for the Fink package I really
have to do something about it.

--
Martin