[Scribus] micr font GnuMICR.afm GnuMICR.ttf

Vladimir Zborowski vladimir
Wed Jan 12 21:30:26 CET 2005

Hi,
So, does anyone know if there is a way to get a kind of "validator" that
would tell if a font is properly formed to work in Scribus ?

I think that would be most usefull, as a good few problems that I see on
this list are "just" font-related.
Thanks
Vlad,
PS: Thanks (again) to the scribus team for the amazing 1.2.1 release.
John Griessen a ?crit :