[Scribus] picture in column?

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Wed Jan 12 14:05:56 CET 2005

? (At) 13h15 +0100 12/01/05, tobid at ev-theol.uni-bonn.de ?crivait (wrote) :
>Thomas R. Koll wrote:
>

>>Open your template pages/Musterseiten and type Strg-# once for 1-9
>>twice for 1-99 etc...
>>
>>ciao, tom
>>
>thanks Thomas, i`m a litle bit lazy and wondered why the page
>numbers continued with 1 after page 9 :)

Additionnal hint.
If you need precise alignment for page numbers, I suggest you make
separate templates for 1-9 and then for 10-99, etc. Otherwise you
will discover that lower digits 1-9 are misaligned when centered or
right aligned. There are two causes to this: a) ## even if it numbers
properly 1-9 (and not 01-09 for instance) keeps a little space for
the second # in low numbers and b) such generated numbers always
align to the left.
Have a good day!
Louis