[Scribus] picture in column?

tobid tobid
Wed Jan 12 00:09:48 CET 2005

> One other way is to put a larger and empty text or pic frame, with
> 'Runaround' checked, underneath your actual picture. (This is Nyam's
> solution, from the Tutorial.)
Thank you very mutch, it works! Thank you all for the great product scribus!!!
One stupid question what is the difficulty to implement Text outset feature?
i can?t believe it yet, i had no difficulties in creating our small magazine with scribus expect 'runaround' and automatic page numbering on template sites. i switched from InDesign to show that we don?t need windows and expensive dtp software! it?s greate!