[Scribus] broken python installation

Karsten Schwager broock54
Tue Jan 11 18:09:23 CET 2005

Am Dienstag Januar 11 2005 12:34 schrieben Sie:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I installed the newest version of Scribus from Mandrake
> > Cooker. During
> > that, I also updated my libpython to 2.4. Then I started Scribus
> > from the konsole an d I got the following massages:
>
> The question is: is Scribus rpm compiled for python 2.4 in MDK?

I think so, because the mdk-rpm asked for it during the installation.
MAndrake is used to use the most recent Version in the cooker
reppsitory.

> Is new python interpretter working right itself?

I don't know! Normally I *use* Python only, if a program that I run,
using it itself. In the moment I don't have any problems with my usual
running programs.

Karsten