[Scribus] Scribus and PClinuxOS

robert robert
Tue Jan 11 16:23:56 CET 2005

For updating Mandrake, don't forget you can use the urpmi system to help sort
out the dependencies issues, i.e.

urpmi scribus-1.2.1-2mdk.i586.rpm libscribus0-1.2.1-2mdk.i586.rpm
libscribus0-devel-1.2.1-2mdk.i586.rpm

In this case, the rpms were manually downloaded and in the current directory
before I ran this command. Worked like a charm on my system (Mandrake 10.1).
Properly setup, urpmi is, IMHO, 99% as good as apt-get is for debian.
<snip>