[Scribus] Paragraph Styles

wayne iw
Mon Jan 10 05:24:09 CET 2005

Congratulations to the Scribus team. I just installed 1.2.1 and it's great.
Can't wait to use it in my work.

One question I have concerns paragraph styles. Is there a way to change
paragraph styles on more than one paragraph at a time? I have a whole bunch
of numbers that I have to assign styles to and I can't figure out how to do
it other than one at a time. Also, can a key be assigned to each style so
that one could just press a key to assign the style instead of having to use
the mouse, click on the style button, scroll down, then select the style?

Thanks,
Wayne
Mandrake 10.1