[Scribus] Scripter Image manipulation -- an ugly kludge

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Jan 9 04:43:21 CET 2005

Modifying the previous script fragment as below will 'fix' the problem
also, in an ugly, inelegant way:

                a = CreateImage(50, 50, 300, 200)
                loadImage(imagedir + '-001.jpg', a)
                scaleImage(0.15, 0.15, a)
                saveDocAs('/tmp/test.sla')
                closeDoc()
                openDoc('/tmp/test.sla')

If I were doing a series of images, I suppose I would only have to
save/close/open once, but even so, very ugly.

Greg