[Scribus] script script script - installation problems

Ciro A. Soto cirosoto
Sat Jan 8 19:49:13 CET 2005

My scribus gui has three "script" pull-down menus
after
I installed the cvs from last night.
I then installed a rpm (version 1.2 stable) and it
looks fine.
I experimented and installed the 1.2 stable from the
tar
file, and got the three "script" pull-down menus
again.
What am I doing wrong?
I did:
configure
make
make install
with no errors when installing the cvs and the 1.2
stable version.
My system: linux fedora core 3, kernel 2.6.9-1.667smp,
i686.
I appreciate any help on how to install the cvs
properly.
Ciro
PS: I also get three "New from Template" under the
"File" pull-down menu.

=====