[Scribus] Acroread for Linux 7.0 Beta

BandiPat magicpage91
Sat Jan 8 05:32:50 CET 2005

Plinnell wrote:
> On Friday 07 January 2005 20:40, BandiPat wrote:
>>Maciej Hanski wrote:
>>>http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
>>>
>>>br
>>>Maciej
>>----------------
>>
>>For those using SuSE 9.2, just do a YOU update and you'll get the latest
>>version that is downloadable from Adobe.  It is probably available for
>>earlier versions too that are still supported, but the nice thing is
>>that SuSE has made it available already!
>>
>>Patrick
>
> Hi,
>
> The one from You updates is Acro Reader 5.0.10, which is strictly a security
> fix.
>
> What everyone is looking for is Acro 7 reader.
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Oh sure Peter, chastise me for not seeing that earlier!  ;o)

I guess 7.0 will be ready when it's ready, but it's still good to see
Adobe is making it available to Linux users and SuSE to it's users!  For
the gentleman that asked for an FTP site, just start YOU (Yast Online
Update) and have it download the security updates to get the 5.0.10 version.

Patrick

--
           ---SuSE Linux v9.2 Pro---
         Registered Linux User #225206