[Scribus] Right indent? - WHEN

Louis Desjardins louisdesjardins
Thu Jan 6 16:08:20 CET 2005

? (At) 11h43 +0100 6/01/05, Ralf-Diether Ebel (ATN-GmbH) ?crivait (wrote) :

>  Is there right indented paragraphstyle planned and when ?

Hi,

This has been reported as a bug last september.
0001117: Right indent in Edit Style dialog
By what I've seen so far, Team Scribus' developpers are very reactive.
At the same time, we must aknowledge there is also a lot of work to
be done in various areas. ;-)
My guess is it will be addressed. In the meantime, we have to use the
workaround.
Your comments/questions/bug reports/etc. are most welcomed.

Louis