[Scribus] Right indent?

Ralf-Diether Ebel ATN-GmbH ebel
Thu Jan 6 09:28:49 CET 2005

Hello list
I'm also creating a 100-200 pages book with much text. Using the acual cvs I
found some points:
1) I found no possibility to right indent a paragraph (The text should not go to
the frame at the right side, it should stop before). Is there any? I think it is very
important for an DTP app.
2) When importing the text from OO-Writer there where not only imported the
"used paragraph styles" but many more. Also the text in scribus had sometimes
not the same paragraph-style like in OO. Perhaps the char-Styles in OO mix
this up.
3) My actual cvs (german) (Co-Installation with stable like described in docs) as
hat many menu-entry for 3 times. So "New from template", "Scripter". It offers
also the filetypes to import for 3 times (in the menu you can have 3 same-
looking "Filetype Openoffice".) I write this just "offline" so maybe the text of the
menus is not exactly right.
Please excude my bad english please.
Despite the points above: I find this application very good. Thanks for the hard
work.

With best regards,
Ralf-Diether Ebel

ATN Automation Technology Niemeier Ltd.
Schwarzschildstr. 1
12489 Berlin (Germany)
Tel. +49 30 6392 2150
Fax. +49 30 6392 2154

PGP-Key Fingerprint:
0C9C 8A65 D8A9 2566 A4E0  3738 7F4C B1D8 E031 4065