[Scribus] Scribus does not print eps/ crashes when adding pages

caleb calebsr2k
Tue Jan 4 14:45:24 CET 2005

I am currently working on a newsletter that I normally do In PageMaker.
I pretty much have the format that I like.  The only problems that I
have come across so far is that it will not print the eps graphic that I
have.  The image is less than 3x3 inches in size.  If I remove the image
the document prints.

The other problem is that when I am in page 1 of the document and go to
Page, Insert Page, click okay it crashes and give me the following:

Scribus crashes due to Signal #11

This does not happen if I start with a new document and insert a new page.

And last but not least I would like to know how to add type 1 fonts to
scribus.

Thank you for your help.

Caleb