[Scribus] Compile error with Scribus 1.30 CVS on FreeBSD

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Feb 28 19:31:52 CET 2005

On Monday 28 February 2005 19:07, Samudra Reiher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the CVS version does not compile under FreeBSD:
>
> sxwunzip.cpp: In function `int mymkdir(char*)':
> sxwunzip.cpp:193: error: `mkdir' undeclared (first use this function)
> sxwunzip.cpp:193: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
> once for each function it appears in.)
> sxwunzip.cpp: At global scope:
> sxwunzip.cpp:245: warning: unused parameter 'dosdate'
> sxwunzip.cpp:94: warning: unused parameter 'popt_overwrite'
>
> Regards
> Samudra

Can you compile 1.2.2cvs? Those files havent changed in 1.3 AFAIK yet. It will
be a difference in FBSD include files perhaps, although from what I read its
calling the mkdir function from <qdir.h>. What version of Qt do you have
installed?

Craig