[Scribus] Re: Scribus crashing after re-install

greg bettyandgreg
Sat Feb 26 00:32:03 CET 2005

Thanks Peter. I'll try the Google road and see what I can find. Like I
say, it worked fine on my previous installation of Mdk 10.0, ,but it was
heavily patched, and the fresh install only has the preliminary patch
work on it. Thanks for your help.
Greg