[Scribus] thin arrows

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Feb 25 03:01:44 CET 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

>On Tuesday 22 February 2005 22:02, Owen wrote:
>

>>On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:54:51 +0100
>>
>>Thorsten <knetsroht at gmx.net> wrote:
>>

>>>Hello,
>>>I plan to create a poster with the human hormon-pathways, for that I need
>>>thin arrows.
>>>Is this possible in scribus? I see the option to make thin lines, but I
>>>need arrows. The arrow-option I found, make only these colour-filed
>>>arrows.
>>>

>>You might be better off making your arrows in Inkscape. They have 10 or so
>>arrow start markers for your lines and one of them is sure to suit you
>>

>Which, by some funny coincidence, are the same as Scribus 1.3 arrow heads :)

Aside from all this though, if you are going to use the same style
arrowheads again and again, you might as well either edit in Scribus or
make in Scribus, then save somewhere to import again later.  You only
really need to have one arrow, then rotate it to whatever direction you
want.  My experience is that you still end up editing any prefab arrow
most of the time anyway.

Greg