[Scribus] SVG import problem

David Purton dcpurton
Wed Feb 23 12:19:35 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 11:56:18AM +0100, Gregor Rekus wrote:
> >I put the svg file at http://www.comcient.com.br/comcient_plano.svg
> >The gif file is at http://www.comcient.com.br/
> >
> >Thank you,
> >
> i have no probs with import (scribus 1.2.1-debian). it looks like the gif
> gregor

mmm - It doesn't work for me. The file does not import properly and the
colours are different to the gif (red instead of orangei and the blue is
not quite right). The colours in Inkscape are the same as Scribus

Saving as eps from inkscape lets me import the shapes right at least.

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a