[Scribus] How to flow text from one textframe to another?

Craig Ringer craig
Mon Feb 21 13:23:41 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 12:17 +0200, Jean Jordaan wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I want to do a book of ~100 pages in Scribus. Ideally, I'd like to
> import all the text from HTML, and let Scribus create pages and
> a textframe per page to handle all the text.
>
> I'm sure this must be simple but I can't figure out how to make
> text flow from one textframe to another.

Select the text frame the text should flow from, click on the text flow
tool (toolbar, upper right, two columns with an arrow between them,
tooltip says "link text frames"), then click on the text frame you want
the text to flow to.

--
Craig Ringer