[Scribus] printing multiple pages on one sheet

Craig Ringer craig
Sat Feb 19 09:48:21 CET 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-19 at 08:51 +0100, Poser Ernst-Walter wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have to print a newsletter.
> Like at the sample there is a page right, then to pages one left, one right
> and the last page at left. All pages a DIN A5
> I wont to print this on one DIN A 4 sheet. Front side page 4 and 1, backside
> page 2 and 3.
>
> How can I print this ???

Scribus has no built-in support for basic imposition, so you can't yet
do it directly from within Scribus. There is a page on the wiki that
discusses an alternative approach:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_impositions_with_pstops
that may be worth checking out.

There is more discussion of this in the archives, including more
detailed explanations of this frequently asked question.

--
Craig Ringer