[Scribus] How to add OO presentation page to Scribus Document

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Feb 18 19:03:54 CET 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 18:37, Russ wrote:
> I am looking for a way to import a single page from a OO presentation to my
> Scribus newsletter. Is there a way? I search the last several months of the
> archives but did not see anything. I also thought I saw something on this
> list on importing pdf documents but could not find it again.

You can import PDFs, right click on an image frame and import. Be careful with
export fomr OO resolution and they will be fine. With regards to OO source
docs, you can only import Writer and Draw files.

Craig