[Scribus] catenate pdf

PLinnell mrdocs
Fri Feb 18 00:15:40 CET 2005

On Thursday 17 February 2005 16:04, bart at solozone.com wrote:
> I use pdftk often. Its syntax is a bit tricky. There is a free
> 'pseudo' post script editor out there, too; but it only edits in
> place and re-edits too only its own additions. I forget the name,
> though.
>
> I notice the absence of even post script viewers in Win-doze.
>
> Bart Alberti

GSview, which I recommend in the docs _above_ all_ other EPS/PS
viewers - was actually a Windows only program, ported to Linux and
Gtk+.

See: http://ghostscript.com/

For a pre-press tool, you could look at PSAlter from www.quite.com

By the way, for those who really really need more sophisticated PDF
imposition, you could look at Quite Imposing and other Quite Acrobat
plug-ins. While they are commercial applications, they are reasonably
priced in my experience for pre-press pre-flight tools and the
support is excellent.

The next step up in imposition sophistication costs thousands
(USD,Euro.. ) per app.

Cheers,

Peter