[Scribus] Better quality PDF or catenate them?

Eilert eilert-sprachen
Thu Feb 17 10:46:25 CET 2005

As I explained earlier, importing of PDF pages into a picture frame in
Scribus turned out rather ugly. Either I'm doing something wrong or
Scribus just imports them so. So I'd be happy about any comments.

Another idea was to make single PDFs and catenate them. Is there a tool
which could achieve this? What I need seems rather simple: take a pdf
with page 1 and another with page 2 and glue them together to make it a
2-page pdf.

Rolf