[Scribus] GPL and GNU

donnyp donnyp
Wed Feb 16 17:41:57 CET 2005

Folks
I have been using Scribus a little and reading more and more about it.
(I stay on the bleeding edge and build from the cvs current ). It is an
awesome package and I wanted to say so and thanks for making it available.
Out of curiosity ..............
Scribus is listed in the free software directory and you are licensing
under the GPL, has anyone considered to make it an official GNU package ?
I was on the GNU eval team a few years ago. I am not sure if the
procedure has changed much, but if you were interested in making it a
GNU package, I'd do what I could to help.

cheers
Donny