[Scribus] pdf forms

Henry Hartley henryhartley
Mon Feb 14 21:27:18 CET 2005

With an HTML form, you fill it out and submit it.  With a PDF form,
you fill it out and print it out (or submit the form by sending a
file but I've never actually done that).  Once you print out the
form, you can sign it like any other paper form.  If you are
submitting the form online for immediate processing, I don't see
any real advantage to a PDF form over an HTML form (and I do see
some disadvantages).

--
Henry