[Scribus] [announce] CMYK Patch gets image support

Craig Bradney cbradney
Mon Feb 14 00:44:30 CET 2005

On Monday 14 February 2005 00:36, David Purton wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 04:45:50PM +0100, Martin Costabel wrote:
> > David Purton wrote:
> > []
> >
> > >Can you use USWebCoatedSwop for your cmyk profile, so we are comparing
> > >apples with apples?
> >
> > Besides the profiles, one would probably also have to decide how to
> > choose the "Rendering Intents"? Not that I understand what this is...
>
> Good point. I used Perceptual for both all intents in the test tarball.

BTW, we are not yet sure if we can include this patch in 1.2.2 as it disables
the alpha channel in CMYK PDF export. Its fixed in 1.3.0cvs, but 1.3.0cvs is
not ready for production use by a long way.

Craig