[Scribus] [announce] CMYK Patch gets image support

Martin Costabel costabel
Sun Feb 13 00:46:01 CET 2005

Craig Bradney wrote:

> Please make some screenshots at least so we can see these. We have the patches
> in 1.3 already and we can easily patch there.

OK, I made 2 screen shots with two scribus windows each. On the left
there is a new document where I placed the same things as in cmyk.sla,
and on the right there is cmyk.sla. I have color management activated
with sRGB and Generic CMYK profiles.

The button "simulate printer on screen" is unchecked for the first
screen shot with unpatched scribus-1.2.1
http://perso.univ-rennes1.fr/martin.costabel/unpatched_screen.pdf
The button is checked for the second screen shot with patched
scribus-1.2.2cvs
http://perso.univ-rennes1.fr/martin.costabel/patched_screen.pdf
This explains the brighter colors in the first case.

The loaded cmyk.tif has wrong colors with the patch, both when I load it
in a new document and from cmyk.sla. I cannot, however, reproduce now
the colors I mentioned in B1 in my previous message. I'll see if I can
recreate the situation where I got them.

--
Martin