[Scribus] Re: How to do impositions with pstops

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sat Feb 12 23:03:42 CET 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:09:40 +0100
"Peter Nermander" <peter.nermander at abc.se> wrote:

> > may we include your howto on impositions with pstops into Scribus Wiki docs?
>
> Of course, I was in fact thinking if putting it there myself.
>
> /Peter

Thank you very much, it's already there: http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_impositions_with_pstops . It's still need some more formatting (more headers and so on. Maybe tomorrow? Volunteers?), but it's very fine to have this one in the Scribus Wiki.

br
Maciej

--
Share your know how with other Scribus users:
http://wiki.scribus.net

Current Scribus localisations:
http://bugs.scribus.net/trans/

Missing your language? Check this translation how-to:
http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&sm=translationhowto&page=translation_howto

Want to ask a question? Search this mailing list first:
http://nsj.srem.pl/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Daily CVS source snapshot:
http://www.scribus.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=11