[Scribus] Buying fonts where?

spiff spiff
Fri Feb 11 21:04:50 CET 2005

does anyone know if any other packages like coreldraw came with fonts?
did wordperfect ever have any? what about photoshop or some other adobe
product? if so, i'll go searching the bargain bins!

spiff

--
Registered Linux User #201074   Mandrake Linux 10.1

"Cheat sheet for the 21st century: Closed, bad. Open, good." - Wired