[Scribus] Re: no latest Scribus for suse 9.0?

Peter Nermander m8130
Fri Feb 11 08:04:46 CET 2005

> Well I just upgraded to 9.1 and 9.2 so it does not bother me --- but what
> is the point of using such latest libraries that no body else but you and
> me can use them?

One point is that Scribus is under development. If the develop using "current"
libraries, then they will have a lot of work to update the code for the newer
libraries... And when that work is finished those libraries are to old s? the
will have to start all over again.

When developing an application for the future, why use libraries from the
past?

/Peter