[Scribus] [announce] CMYK Patch gets image support

David Purton dcpurton
Fri Feb 11 02:47:58 CET 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 02:14:29AM +0100, Franz Schmid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i just applied your patch to the 1.3.0cvs sources,
> works very well.
>
> A big "Thank you" to you for this patch as you saved
> me a lot of work. I just wanted to add CMYK-Tiff support
> this weekend.

Franz,

Gosh. That was quick. Are you sure you trust my coding ability that
much? ;)

Thanks for your work on Scribus it's a great app.

I'm sure your're up with what this patch does, but I wouldn't class it as
anything like finished - I'm sure there are other issues, that haven't
thought of apart from the ones I talk briefly about on my web page.

Remember it alters behaviour of solids colours as well.

cheers

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a