[Scribus] PDF export turns pictures pale

David Purton dcpurton
Wed Feb 9 23:29:00 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 10:45:27AM +1030, David Purton wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 08, 2005 at 11:27:21PM +0100, Craig Bradney wrote:
> >
> > > (Yes, devs, I really can back this one up - The byte ordering of
> > > channels expected by little CMS is *NOT* the same as the byte ordering
> > > used by the QT QColor class. Look at the code and you will see that the
> > > colour transforms assume that they are the same. Remember ages ago when
> > > I said that I didn't understand why solid colours where proofed to
> > > screen differently to images? This is why. As I said before patches and
> > > bug reports are coming soon.)
> >
> > Hi David
> >
> > is there an ETA on your patches?
> >

> Tonight :)
>
> I just need to update the website and put it up.
>
> I've been a bit pushed for time in the last week.
>
> I'll send a full expln email tonight also.

errrmm.. make that *tonight*.

I got an unexpected dinner invite to help eat rock lobster and abalone.
YUM! :)

dc

--
David Purton
dcpurton at chariot.net.au

For the eyes of the LORD range throughout the earth to
strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.
                                 2 Chronicles 16:9a