[Scribus] adobe icc

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Tue Feb 8 19:25:32 CET 2005

Ciro A. Soto a ?crit :
> THank you Robert, but how do I install that?

Maybe you missed my previous answer on that. Both profiles for input and
output (RGB-CMYK) have to be in the same directory. You have to tell
Scribus were to find this directory through the Settings>Preference dialog.
Only then will you be able to turn on Color Management from the Settings
menu.
HTH
:)
Louis