[Scribus] No more changelogs on scribus.org? CVS ebuild?

Sebastian Roeder sebastian.roeder
Tue Feb 8 18:14:49 CET 2005

I?am back after a long time on the ML - this means there is o new
project (school magazin once again, for my old school while I am on the
university now).

A lot changed in the time beeing, I am a Gentoo user for about 6 month.
I run the 1.2.1 scribus version at the moment but have always used the
CVS in the past. Is there an CVS ebuild around for Scribus or do I have
to "relearn" to comple manualy ;-)

Second question is about the recend changes in CVS - I do not know
what`s going on, because the Changelog on scribus.org is still 1.2.1cvs
from 2005-07-01. Why isn`t this updated anymore (or replaced by 1.3cvs)?