[Scribus] Interesting article

Craig Bradney cbradney
Sun Feb 6 01:02:48 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 February 2005 22:56, Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> Dnia sobota, 5 lutego 2005 06:28, Graham Monk napisa?:
> > On Friday 04 February 2005 22:21, Graham Monk wrote:
> > > Here
> > >
> > > http://software.newsforge.com/software/05/02/02/215259.shtml?tid=75&ti
> > >d=131 &tid=132
> > >
> > > Would the developers like to comment?
> >
> > Ooops, just read your comment Peter (plinnel) under the article in
> > question.
> >
> > My other point still stands though, would it do anything for you guys if
> > we tried to cajole IBM et all to sponsor such a meet?
>
> Similar events do much good for KDE-PIM (Osnabr?ck meetings).

Franz, Peter and I, and families had a wonderful few days together over New
Year here in Luxembourg. In terms of Scribus, very productive, sorted lots of
things for 1.2.1 and 1.3 etc. Its a pity we cant do such meetings more often.

Next events:
Brussels: FOSDEM, Peter and I will be presenting.
then theres
LinuxTag, CeBit etc etc etc

We do plan a team meeting again, hopefully a week this time, in summer we
hope.

Craig