[Scribus] compiler warnings -- any effect?

Plinnell scribusdocs
Thu Feb 3 23:06:36 CET 2005

On Thursday 03 February 2005 22:53, bart at solozone.com wrote:
> The following warnings are output by my compiler gcc 3.3.3
> on SuSE 9.2. Does this have anything to do with the recent spate of
> questions as to rgb / cmyk ?
>
> bART ALBERTI --->>>

<snip>

Craig Ringer partially answered this here:

http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2005-February/008622.html

The current makefile setup has turned on about every warning possible for GCC.
This is a Good Thing TM for 1.3.x, as 1.2.x and 1.3 share the same makefiles
setup.

Mostly noise caused by g++ compiling C code. The important warnings have
already been squashed.

Also, it most certainly has nothing to do with the RGB/CMYK issues.

Cheers,

Peter