[Scribus] Problem with more than one page of labels?

Russ russbucket
Wed Feb 2 01:07:07 CET 2005

I created a new label (Avery 8160) and selected all 81 records in my data
base. After sync. I only get the first page (30 labels). Do I need to select
each sheet of labels separately, is this a bug, or am I doing something
wrong.
I followed the step in the help section except for the CTRL+F2 to get to the
database tab, That miniaturizes my window. By selecting fields/more/database
I get to the tabs. After selecting next record as stated my first page is
there but the others do not show, Page preview only has one page.

Any help or pointing me to a information source would help.
--
Russ