[Scribus] new to list

jack wallen jlwallen
Tue Feb 1 13:08:21 CET 2005

> cool! Let's start some flamewar ugly tractors (mtb) vs. noble aritocracy (road)
> cycling. As we do in my favourite cycling pub  ;))))
>
> btw what fonts do you use in your newsletter? it's something hand written?
> It looks very underground (and I like it)
>
> petr
now now - i also own a road bike and am a member of the local road club
so. but my favorite bike is my single speed!!!!

the font you are talking about is called FatStack BB Regular. i got it
from fontfreak.com i believe.

jack wallen, jr - I wanna be on the edge. Some people aren't on the
edge. They're right on the lid.