[Scribus] redo- Problem with some fonts and PDF

Plinnell scribusdocs
Tue Feb 1 11:41:02 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 09:28, Craig Ringer wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 23:37 -0500, caleb wrote:
> >     I am enclosing some fonts that I cannot get to work. I hope that
> > someone can help me with them.  Also I would like to know how is the PDF
> > part coming out. It does not work very well for me.  Please let me know
> > if I can help in any way.

Launching Scribus 1.2.2cvs from the console:

$scribus
Font /home/peter/Documents/testing/font/AMTYP_B.PFB is broken, discarding it
Font /home/peter/Documents/testing/font/AMTYP_L.PFB is broken, discarding it
Font /home/peter/Documents/testing/font/AMTYP_M.PFB is broken, discarding it
Font /home/peter/Documents/testing/font/BRNTN.PFB is broken, discarding it

Peter