[Scribus] Problem with some fonts and PDF

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Feb 1 05:57:34 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 23:30 -0500, caleb wrote:
> Hello,
>     I am enclosing some fonts that I cannot get to work. I hope that
> someone can help me with them.  Also I would like to know how is the PDF
> part coming out. It does not work very well for me.  Please let me know
> if I can help in any way.

It looks like the list software stripped your fonts.

It would be helpful to have a few more details, especially where the
fonts are from and what the exact problem is. When you say they do not
work do you mean that they aren't visible in the font list at all, that
there are problems printing/exporting when using them, or something
else?

Perhaps it'd be best to create a bug on http://bugs.scribus.net/ and
attach your fonts, document, and a PDF if the issue is to do with PDF
output. If you do so, please describe the problem in a little more
detail and include information about the origin of the fonts.

--
Craig Ringer